We specialize in the development of simple to complex high-load web-application with J2EE Technology.
Java Platform Enterprise Edition is a set of specifications and corresponding documentation for Java programming language, describing server platform architecture for medium and large-scale enterprises. Java is an industry standard mainly applied in projects demanding high computing performance, scalability, flexibility and reliability. J2EE technology is advised to be used for execution of high-scale projects (e.g. development of complex web-portals and online services provision) particularly if you need to ensure fail-safe work of many thousands of users.
We also develop applications for desktop computers and mobile devices running iOS and Android.
- J2EE (EJB, JNDI, JMS, Servlet, JSP, JSF, JSTL, JAAS, Spring, ActiveMQ)
- Web services (SOAP, Axis2) 5. Database Management Systems:
- Oracle DB, MS SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, HSQL 6. Development frameworks:
- Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA 7. Application servers:
- Tomcat, OAS, JBoss 8. Automating software build process:
- pache Ant, Maven, Ivy, Gradle 9. Software revision control systems:
- CVS, SVN, GIT, Mercurial, Microsoft Team Foundation Server 10. Electronic document management system:
- EMC Documentum (Webtop, Content server, WDK, DFC, DQL, BPM)
- Alfresco 11. Automated software testing tools:
- JUnit, Selenium, SoapUI, LoadUI
TECHNOLOGIES AND SOFTWARE SOLUTION EMPLOYED:
1. Java (Hibernate, JDBC, Swing, JavaFX, AspectJ, Groovy, Grails)
2. Java for Android
3. ObjectiveC for iOS
4. Web technologies:
Software projects are implemented in accordance with international standards,internationally-approved methodologies and administered by highly-experienced project managers. Execution of software development projects is supported by development methodologies, such as prescriptive RUP (Rational Unified Process) or more flexible Agile approach in order to provide the following benefits:
- Transparency of project execution and predictability.
- Stringent control of all project execution stages through application of project reporting system.
- Risk management.
- Flexible management of project requirements (in case the requirements of the project change).